Open for Summer
Summer is here and we can finally welcome you back to the best terrace of Rotterdam – from Monday 1st June Vessel 11 is open
Please read our opening regulations below before reserving a table
Having you on board is what we love most, caring for our guests and employees is our top priority. We have taken all measures to comply with the RIVM (National Institute for Public Health and the Environment) guidelines and are prepared for the 1.5-meter regulations.
In line with the RIVM guidelines, these rules are set in place for the health and safety of you and our crew:
• We follow guidelines and recommendations by the RIVM
• We have improved protocols for cleaning and hygiene
• Staff with any Covid-19 symptoms are not allowed to work.
We ask all guests to stick to these guidelines:
• Do not visit Vessel 11 is you have any Covid-19 symptoms
• Keep 1,5 distance at all times (except for couples and family that live in the same household)
• Follow the red marks to your table, toilets and the exit
• On the stairs, traffic going up the stairs has the right of way
• When waiting for the stairs or toilets please keep to the marked 1,5-meter distance
• Follow directions from our staff
• Order and pay using our digital menu
Ordering with our digital menu
To reduce the spread of germs order using your smartphone
• Scan the QR code on your table by taking a picture of it with your smartphone & it will automatically open our menu on your phone.
• Place an order, pay and your order will arrive
• Cutlery, napkins, and condiments are located nearby for you to collect
If you do not have a smartphone or do not want to use the QR system, you may order and pay directly at the bar, by referencing your table number.
We are serving a limited menu while we adjust to the new opening limitations, thank you for your understanding. But don’t fret all your favs are there from our Famous Beef Wellington to our sumptuous Fish & Chips, and plenty of Bar Snacks to help soak all that V11 homebrew!
Booking a table
In line with the national regulations, you can only reserve a table for you and your household. Combination of households at one table is not possible at this time.